Saturday 7 September 2013

Choreography 365: Day 97 - Big Project Announcement

So here we go, if I make it public it's official.  I don't really know why I've been putting this off, possibly because I'm not completely sure I can do the vision in my head justice.

The idea is to take PV Nova's Evolution remix of Daft Punks Get Lucky and dance and dress in a style influenced by the decade in question. (See video below if this doesn't make sense).

So today I have listened to the track quite a few times and marked out the duration of each section together with possible dance style for each decade.

Now I have to teach myself any styles I'm not familiar with and brush up of those I haven't done for a while.  And then choreograph each section to run smoothly into the next.

I plan to take each section separately, work on that decade and then put them altogether, so I am hoping it will take about a month working on it every few days.

This is going to be a challenge but I'm up for it. :)





1 comment:

  1. Awesome! This sounds pretty exciting :) looking forward to it. x

    ReplyDelete