Thursday 1 August 2013

Choreography 365: Day 60 - More Shadow Play


As promised here is the work Daisy and I did with shadows yesterday at the Ostrale'013 Contemporary Art Exhibition.  

The installation was by Takehito Koganezaw and called Gravity of Velocity.  It was a very inspiring atmosphere to be in as the visuals were on every wall.  

Daisy enjoyed dancing in the space and hearing her humming echoing off of the walls. 

If you look very closely you can make out shadow appearances by my uncle Steve, who took us to the exhibition, and my mum Nicole, who filmed.













2 comments:

  1. Just a bit. It was quite an intense atmosphere. I might have to try recreating it (the atmosphere no the installation) for a live performance some time in this mental year I have given myself! :)

    ReplyDelete