Friday 4 October 2013

Choreography 365: Day 120 - All Along the Watchtower


After a long and enjoyable day today I can finally sit down and post this video.

Today I've done a 'get in', technical and dress rehearsals, show, post show drinks and an impromptu park party post midnight.  And somewhere in there I found time to do two dances; I couldn't resit dancing under the lights I laboured over!  One of these is here for your viewing pleasure and the other one will be saved for the next time I am incapacitated.




I decided on the 'All Along the Watchtower' piece for today because it fits into my Daft Punk Evolution project and will influence my 1970's section.

Hope you enjoy, thanks to Pat for filming.




If anyone happens to be in Bath, England tomorrow and fancies coming along to the Rondo theater for 8pm start you will be treated to a splendid performance of The Zoo Story by Three Short Planks (£12/£10).

No comments:

Post a Comment