Wednesday 16 October 2013

Choreography 365: Day 132 - Time for a Change

So I've managed to get myself in a bit of a routine with this project and need to move out of my comfort zone.  Time to create some ideas rather than produce something 'finished' everyday.

Today Luna and I played with our shadows in the sunlight coming through the window; yes I said sunlight :)


We worked with a few different ideas, some with potential and some which just made us laugh; and here is the one I wanted to share with you, after a bit of editing.


For me it's either a dark hooded figure standing over the viewer or the ashy imprint of someone trapped in a nuclear reactor that's just gone critical depending on how you look at it.  Two distinct images which conjure up different movement ideas in my body and mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment