Tuesday 17 December 2013

Day 187 - Surprise Pointe


After my rehearsal on Sunday I also had one for Kathy's, our lovely dance teacher, piece for the show in January.  I was blissfully unaware that this ballet piece was en pointe.  Not really a problem but I wasn't mentally prepared. It's a lovely piece, with some of my cast, using scarfs.  There's a section in it where I have a little solo which I have the strangest feeling that Kathy would like me to put something together for, it's only about 15 seconds. So here is a little play with pointe shoes and scarf.  I think I may need to put these on everyday til the show to ensure I'm ready.






Music = Solveig's Song - Peer Gynt-Suite No 2 by Edvard Grieg (this is not the music for the piece but a nice alternative for my purposes)



No comments:

Post a Comment