Wednesday 17 September 2014

Day 241 - TACT Choreography etc.

Phew, ok it's time to try again.  I can't seem to find my stride but hopefully this will help.  I had a little bit of time in the studio today before my class arrived so I put down the first bit of choreography for the TACT charity show in November.  This will be part of Dance for TACT: an evening of dance to raise money and awareness for the fostering and adoption charity.  Saturday 22nd November 2014, 8pm, 334 Dance School, Bristol. Tickets, £8, available at reception.

 I'll post a link for the show soon, but here is TACT's site:  http://tactcare.org.uk/



I also started teaching the choreography to my adult beginners on Friday for the January show.  Very please with the amount we got done this first week and hoping this Friday will involve a similar level of concentration and effort.  Looking forward to teaching the next couple of sections which will involve lots of spacial awareness and team work :)

College starts back this week so I will have more time in the studio to get some filming done.  I do need to sort my home studio space out again for more home-work.  Now that my knee seems to be letting me dance more :)  For now here is a short beginning to my piece for Dance for TACT.


Music = Le Onde by Ludovico Einaudi


No comments:

Post a Comment