Thursday 4 July 2013

Choreography 365: Day 32 - In The Studio




A very dance related day today.  Luna, Taz and I had a chat with Paulette at Ujima Radio about our 365 projects.  You can listen to it here.  (The last 15 minutes of the 12pm-1pm segment and the first 15 minutes of the 1pm-2pm segment)

This evening I went to a ballet class and also got my new pointe shoes, just need to sew the ribbons on and they'll be ready for class tomorrow :)

After class I found an empty studio.
A very balletic improvisation today inspired by work in class.

Dave, Genie and I had fun with choosing the music for the video today as I just improvised in silence.  We made a game out of it by adding different tracks to the video clips to see what would work.

The track we chose is Superheros by Daft Punk.  Although there were some other ones which worked quite well and this process has given me some music ideas for the future.  Thanks guys :)






No comments:

Post a Comment