Saturday 6 July 2013

Choreography 365: Day 34 - On Site




 It was my second day on site today at Bristol Zoo's Wild Place, which opens on 22nd July.
I found a couple of out-of-the-way places in my lunch break.  I have a feeling that you will be seeing a lot of the site over the next two weeks.

There's still a lot of construction going on on site, hence the hi-vis and steel toe capped boots.

Some of the movement material today is a development of material used in day 23 and probably others as well.
I expect that a lot of the movement I generate and work on over the next two weeks will be a further development of this as I will be very busy with work and in a similar space.  

Although saying that the site is quite varied and my throw up some surprises. Watch this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment