Monday 8 July 2013

Choreography 365: Day 35 & 36 - Peace, Love and Understanding 1 & 2





OK so my first fail day yesterday due to heat and distraction, but I made up for it with two today!



I have decided to embark on a mini week-long project to Peace, Love and Understanding by A Perfect Circle.  I am working six days this week but will have time during the day on site to choreograph.  I am hoping that the piece will progress and develop in both quantity and quality, as you would from spending a week on the same thing!  Also I may give myself a 'day-off' as it were and do something completely different in the middle of the week to change up the way I work, but we'll see.
 


Day '35' was filmed earlier today on site after choreographing both in my head and getting up by the desk and trying things out.  



Day 36 was filmed after a 2 hour ballet class so I am a little red and tired in this one.  I put together the additional movement material in this one both on the bus to class and shortly before filming.  



I'll have another look at it again tomorrow and see where I go from there :)









No comments:

Post a Comment