Saturday 23 November 2013

Choreography 365: Days 162/3 - (Busy Bee)

OK so blogging on time isn't my strong suit but I have been busy.

Friday saw me completely move round our second living room/games room/dance studio which carried over to Saturday.  It has become a usual haunt for me recently and most likely will be over the winter months.  To give my enthusiasm for this project a new lease of life I wanted to make this a more comfortable working and social space; hope my housemates approve! Here are some before and after shots, a dance in it planned for tomorrow (Sunday).






 


Today I made my winter warmer soup, curried parsnip. Still in keeping with the sped up everyday activities film sections (tbc) planned for the January show: here is a condensed how to.

Music = Smother by Daughter


No comments:

Post a Comment