Thursday 22 May 2014

Day 237 - College etc.

Just a quick word about college today as I'm shattered.  Thursday is a long day with college and then work in the evening (and voting as an extra today) and I'm now ready for bed.  A very physically and mentally exhausting day.  Music was the underlying theme for my DDI class today, looking at how to communicate to examiner and pianist the rhythm, tempo and style of the desired piece of music for a particular exercise.  I think of my self as a musical person but this seems to he a hurdle for me.  I plan to make note of how I do this while teaching tomorrow and see if I can develop it further.  I'm wondering if it's being put on the spot that stumps me?!  

After DDI I had an Advanced 1 Ballet class.  I'm still not completely up to doing everything in class because of my knee, particularly jumps, but I think small improvements are being made.  I haven't put my pointe shoes on since the re-injury but today I made plans with some fellow students to do some extra pointe work after half term which is next week.  

Anyway, night all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment